Have you already hired a full-time digital photographer, but you’re looking for a 2nd eye…a different viewpoint, a different style? Are you aware that you can request a 2nd shooter through you’re photographer, which may cost you an additional $1000, yet only to have the same look and feel from the photos.
Well, you’ve come to the right place…where you’ll not only get both a different viewpoint and style, but much more. As a guest to your wedding, my focus will be to bring to you, the story of your big day via a photographic narrative through the lens of black and white film. B&W film is something that is often replicated, but never duplicated. And gives a classic look that is difficult to achieve via digital black and white photography.
Allow your primary digital photographer to be hyper-focused on you and the details, images, group shots, poses, family photos and many of the other things that you want from your big day. And I’ll look to document those candid, subtle moments between the guests, bridal party, family members and all the many other things that are taking place backstage during your whirlwind day.
My packages start at $1500, and includes…
- 6+ hours of my time
- A viewable online gallery that can be shared with whomever you wish
- Full digital (high quality negatives via Noritsu scanning) rights to the images (ex. sharing on Facebook, Instagram, printing at CVS/Walgreens)
- Four 8×10 darkroom prints (of your choice) that is custom made by hand
- Four 4×6 postcard darkroom prints (of your choice) that is, again, custom made by hand
- All images saved at full-resolution onto a CD or thumb drive
If you’re looking for more, or less, or have a specific budget…please contact me! 🙂 I’d love to sit down with both you and your spouse to hear more about your plans and goals for your beautiful wedding day, and how I can help!